March 10-11th 2018 @ Agriplex Cloverdale
Saturday - Sunday 10 - 5 pm
Foremost, it was nice to have met you and your son at the Construction Expo.
Thank you for your gracious hospitality and delicious food.
From its genesis this year – and thru your dedication and hard work - I believe that the Construction Expo will continue to be a success for years to come.
George Puyssegur, Account Manager
Foreseeson Technology Inc.
T : (778) 383-1796 (Direct) | M: 604-401-3375
www.plugev.com ISO-9001, ISO-14001 Quality Partner
#2105 - 11980 Hammersmith Way, Richmond, BC, V7A 0A4
Thank you again for your efforts in organizing the Surrey Expo. The other vendors were saying that we had the busiest booth in the show! Very pleased.
I would like to discuss a couple of ideas I have to continue to promote our ICF products to the East Indian building community, including local advertising, and how we can make next years show even better with a live product demonstration, and draw even more people to your show, etc.
Exhibitors have a platform to display their products or systems to :
Architects - Tradesman - Builders -Contractors - Designers - Renovators
Engineers - Developers - Govt. Officials
Construction Companies - Property Managers
Those who are interested in learning more about New Innovations, New Technology, New Systems, New Designs and New Trends within the Construction Industry.
If you are one of the suppliers applicable to any of above said attendees, you should definitely exhibit at this event.
$13.50 per sq.ft 10 x 10 - $1350 plus GST
$200 surcharge for corner locations
All exhibits should get a pipe and drape or pop-up display and flooring material (not supplied). Tables, chairs and other decoration materials are available for an additional fee. Hanging banners are not allowed.
Exhibit Space Rental Includes:
- Website listing and linking to your website
- 14 hours of exhibit time.
- Unlimited visitor passes for your valuable customers
- Unlimited number of exhibitor badges
- 24-hour security during the exposition
- Educational Seminar
Why this Expo is Important ?
1. It is purely a Construction Show. Only construction related visitors are visiting this show.
2. 70-80% Contractors are living in Surrey and surrounding cities. Location is very convenient for all of them.
3. Construction is the major industry of Canada. Lots of new projects are coming into existence in Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley in near future and Surrey is expanding widely as 1200 new immigrants moving to this city every month.
4. You can find more permits issued by City of Surrey every week as compare to all other cities.
5. The Expo is held on a weekend, so visitors do not have to alter their work schedule to visit the show.
6. Local Radio advertising brings more genuine people at your door.
7. Cost of participation is reasonable and gives you more return then your investment.
8. Exhibiting in this show not only boost your sales but also strengthens your brand image.
Thank you for organizing this event. It was very important and educational for us to hear the concerns of the trades community in the Surrey region. I have passed some of the lessons we picked up to the ITA. Thank you again for all your efforts.
Program Progression Officer
Faculty of Trades and Technology
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
t 604.598.6108 f 604.598.6111 e firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: +1.6047260500